Self-Touring Terms & Conditions
Accessing and Touring of a Watts Realty Company, Inc. Managed Property
Our Service may allow you to access and self-tour properties managed by Watts Realty Company, Inc., a 3rd party manager. By using the Services to access a property managed by Watts Realty Company, Inc., you agree and acknowledge that you are entering the property at your own risk for the sole purpose of evaluating the property for potential lease (and for no other purposes), and that you are at least nineteen (19) years of age or accompanied by someone who is at least nineteen (19) years of age. In addition to the foregoing, when touring a Watts Realty Company, Inc. managed property, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- Violate any applicable law, ordinance, rules or regulations, including those imposed by a homeowner’s association
- Violate any local health and safety guidance or applicable stay at home orders
- Enter the property in any manner other than through the front door, except as may be authorized by Watts Realty Company, Inc.
- Smoke (or vape), consume or be under the influence of any drugs, alcohol, or other illegal substance(s) while at the property
- Bring any actual or perceived weapon(s) into the property, such as firearms, knives or any object(s) that is or can be perceived to be commonly used to cause death or bodily injury
- Bring any animals (other than certified service animals) into the property
- With the exception of any information or marketing materials provided by Watts Realty Company, Inc., take or remove any property, fixture, and/or item(s) from the property
- Use any fixture, appliances, or facilities in the property, including showers, pools, bathrooms, washer and dryer, fridge, and sink, for any purpose unrelated to the property viewing
- Make any alterations, additions, and/or improvements to the property
- Turn-off, deactivate, or alter any security system installed at the property
- Endanger, interfere, disturb, or cause harm to any other person, including neighbors
- Engage in any excessively loud activities or activities that would create a disturbance or nuisance to the neighbors
- Leave open any doors, windows, or gates upon completion of the tour
- Tour the property for more than 30 minutes
- Interfere with the tour of anyone else in the property
- Commit any waste or dispose of any garbage or personal property at or around the property.
By entering the Watts Realty Company, Inc. managed property, you agree: (i) to be responsible for and to reimburse Watts Realty Company, Inc. for any damage that you (including anyone that accompanies you) cause to the property, including but not limited to any damage to any fixtures, equipment, and/or appliances; and (ii) to the fullest extent permitted by law, to hold Watts Realty Company, Inc. and owners of property harmless from any and all liability, claims, and/or injuries arising from or in connection with your (including anyone that accompanies you) use and access to the property, unless caused by gross negligence or willful misconduct of Watts Realty Company, Inc.
In the event that you violate or are in breach of any of the foregoing rules and regulations, Watts Realty Company, Inc. reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to prohibit you from using the Services and/or accessing any Watts Realty Company, Inc. managed property in the future.